The PRISM ZEPHYR Acrylic Humidor with Digital Hygrometer and Cedar Balls. 50 Cigars Capacity
The Prism Zephyr Humidor Represents a high style of modernity with some touches of classical antiquity. The transparency in these pieces is a key element to unveil the best spices in his interior inviting your friends to a conversation that start from the preferred brands ending in the ones flavor of the ones “hidden” in your “secret” chest.
The Prism Zephyr Humidor is featured with a Digital Hygrometer and Cedar Balls - Dimensions: H: 4 1/2”, W: 10”, D: 6 3/4” - Capacity: 50 Cigars
Benefits and How Humidification Using Cedar Balls Works:
- Soak the balls in water for at least 30 min.
- Once balls has enough humidity, remove any additional dripping water using paper towel.
- Add the balls to the drawer/humidification compartment
- Cedar Balls should not get mold formations as resins from the wood protect them.
- In case of mold formation, you can use Isopropyl Alcohol to clean it
- Works better with time vs all other humidification system, the more you use them the better as more water get inside the balls
The Accuracy 2.0 hygrometer
The Accuracy 2.0 hygrometer uses the precision of a modern digital technology with the aesthetic appeal of an analog hygrometer, featuring an advanced humidity sensor that maintains accuracy to +/- 1%.
We Recommend that you activate your new humidor with Cigars Crafters Activator and Maintenance Humidor Solution. This 50/50 solution of high grade Propylene Glycol and pure distilled water helps the humidifier automatically stabilize the humidity at an optimum level of 70% and also actively prevents the formation of mold and bacteria in your humidor.